Admission Application Process
The official admission period for the school year 2023/2024 is from January 9 to April 21. If you’re applying later or wish to enrol for the current school year, please call +372 6311 331 or write email@example.com to check class availability.
Applications will be reviewed by TES Admission Team when online form is submitted, and all applicable documents have been received.
Official admission period for the academic year 2023/2024 is 09.01.2023 – 21.04.2023, first school day is Wednesday, August 30, 2023. Please note that in accordance with the policy there is a possible 10% increase of the tuition fee as of academic year 2023/2024 and will be confirmed accordingly in the contract.
If unable to provide some of the below applicable documents, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +372 6311 331 before applying.
- Please fill in online form: Admission Application
- Please send following applicable documents as attachments to email@example.com:
– A photo of the child
– Copies of child`s and parent’s (or legal representative’s) passports/ID cards (with visible picture and date of birth); child`s birth certificate if passport unavailable
– Copy of visa document or temporary residence permit of the child and parent(s) if that is the legal basis of residing in Estonia. Enrolment can`t be considered without valid documentation
– Official school reports of previous academic year (with list of subjects and grades or descriptions). If not in English, French or Estonian, please issue the originals together with translation to English. Certified translation will be requested, if needed
– If currently home-schooled – official document from previous school/institution stating the period and/or relevant official report for previous school year’s standardized test scores
– Filled-in Employer Attestation Certificate if employer of the parent is an institution or agency of the European Union
– Documentation about special education needs, if needed, certified copies might be additionally requested in Estonian or English; Health Certificate form will be sent by Study Secretary and asked to be filled in when child has been admitted to the school
Overall size of the email attachments is limited to 20MB.