All classes back at school from Monday 17 May
As of Monday 17 May, all classes are allowed back in the school building.
Following the approval by the Estonian Government of the easing of COVID-19 restrictions starting from Monday 17 May (read more), all classes are allowed back in the school building and will proceed with their studies in situ until the end of the school year.
All adults and pupils over the age of 12 are required to wear a mask when they are inside the school premises.
The organisation of extracurricular activities and aftercare services remains the same as during the last weeks with special conditions applying until further notice:
- Primary Aftercare services are provided under special conditions:
- the pupil and/or a sibling of the pupils is/are registered in an Extracurricular activity;
- the pupil has a sibling in Nursery (allowed to stay in Aftercare until 16:00).
- All other pupils are expected to leave school after their last lesson.
- Extracurricular activities:
- Individual lessons take place at school.
- Football, Street Dance, Show Dance, Gymnastics, Inspiring Illustrations, Nursery Dance and Yoga take place outdoors at the schoolyard.
- Seriously Smart Stories and Web Design take place online.
- The rest of the activities are paused for now.