TES Library, staffed by the school librarian, Ms Doriana Semprini, is situated on the first floor (Room 121) and functions during school hours, from 08:00 until 16:30.
Please keep in mind the following:
- In the absence of the school librarian, it is not possible to borrow any new books.
- Books and other materials taken out should be returned within 14 days, or longer at the discretion of the librarian.
- All books damaged or lost have to be replaced. The damage of a library item will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
- Pupils are only permitted to use the Internet for homework and school projects. Videogames are forbidden.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the library.
Many resources, for Primary and Secondary levels, are currently available in English, French, Spanish, Estonian, Italian, Finnish and German, identifiable by color coding with a variety of choice including:
- Non-fiction and facts
A Nursery corner is also available, with a large choice of picture books, in English and in French.
For any suggestion or proposals please contact the school librarian, Doriana Semprini: firstname.lastname@example.org