In the following, you will find important information and papers regarding the organisation of TES, its administrative structures and school rules.
General provisions, Responsibilities of the School Keeper, Responsibilities of the School Director, Responsibilities of the School Board, Responsibilities of the Teacher Council, Class Councils and the Parent Council, Principles of the organisation of studies, Pupils’ admission, exclusion and graduating procedure, Tuition fee and other expenses, Rights and obligations of the pupils, Rights and obligations of the pedagogues and other employees, Termination of the activities of the school.
Approved by the Supervisory Board of Foundation Euroopa Kool on 18 June 2019.
The school’s principles and general provision, and its development plan for 2019-2022.
Approved by the School Board on 16 January 2019 and by the Supervisory Board of Foundation Euroopa Kool on 15 February 2019.
Responsabilities of Directors, Regulations for Councils, Duties and obligations of members of staff of the schools, Responsabilities of pupils’ legal representatives, Participation, Discipline, Enrolment and withdrawal of Pupils – Equivalence of study, Organisation of studies, Assessment of pupils, Administrative Board, Complaints and appeals procedures, Final provision.
Code of conduct/behaviour policy, everyday arrangements, arrival, departure, outings, library, canteen, dress code, diary, security, lockers, electronic devices, ICT rules etc.
List of annexes
- Aftercare policy
- Extracurricular activities policy
- Guidelines of assessment
- Primary and Secondary grading scales
- Homework policy
- IT policy
- Antibullying policy
Approved by the School Board on 6 December 2021 and by the Supervisory Board of Foundation Euroopa Kool on 16 December 2021.
The European Schools, the organs of the schools, staff representation, parents’ association, budget, disputes, special provisions…
Rights of the data subject and school’s obligations to secure data protection and confidentiality.
Support Team and Support Advisory Group, Types of Educational Support, Non-integration of a pupil, Assessment and Promotion, Special Arrangements.
- Policy on the Provision of Educational Support and Inclusive Education at Tallinn European School (Latest version: 16 December 2021)
The IT Policy includes:
- The Rules of Procedures for the Use of Information and Communication Technologies of Tallinn European School (Staff)
- The Rules of Procedures for the Use of Information and Communication Technologies of Tallinn European School (Pupils)
- The TES Microsoft Teams Netiquette
- The Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) Policy
- The official guidelines for choosing a mobile device related to the BYOD Project
The IT Policy was approved by the school board on 31.01.2022.
The Accreditation and Cooperation Agreement was signed on 11 February 2014.
- Renewal of the Accreditation and Cooperation Agreement for 2016-2019 (signed on 29 September 2016)
- Renewal of the Accreditation and Cooperation Agreement for 2019-2022 (signed on 7 May 2019)
An additional Agreement to the Accreditation and Cooperation Agreement was signed on 30 August 2017 to extend the accreditation for secondary years 6 and 7 and for the European Baccalaureate.
- Additional Agreement to the Accreditation and Cooperation Agreement for 2016-2019 (signed on 30 August 2017)
- Renewal of the Additional Agreement to the Accreditation and Cooperation Agreement for 2019-2022 (signed on 7 May 2019)
Accredited European Schools’ Audit Reports
- Statutes of the non-profit organisation “MTÜ Parent Council of Tallinn European School” (In Estonian, English and French)
- How the Parent Council @TES works