Tallinn European School is operated by Foundation Innove. This policy applies to the website https://tes.edu.ee (the Website) and informs its visitors of the data collected by the Website.
As a visitor, you have rights that you can use to control your privacy.
Please take your time to read this policy and contact TES if you have any questions.
- Data controller
- Foundation Innove is the controller of data collected via the Website. The contact information of Innove can be found here https://www.innove.ee/en/about-innove/contact-us-2/.
- The data protection officer of TES can be contacted via e-mail: email@example.com.
- Relevant data
- Newsletter subscription
If you subscribe to the TES newsletter via the Website, TES may send you newsletters. The plugin used for subscribing will record your name and e-mail address, and also the time when a subscriber opens a newsletter. The subscription data is stored until the subscriber has unsubscribed from the newsletter.
- Application and contact forms
The Website has forms for sending TES applications and other messages. Information entered into the forms will be received by a designated employee via e-mail. The information is also stored by the Website, but a designated employee of TES deletes all such archives at least once within every three months.
- Website browsing statistics
TES does not gather browsing statistics of the Website (this includes Google Analytics, which we do not use).
The server where the Website is hosted may record requests you make to the server (e.g. web address, device and browser used, IP address, date and time of access). This data is used only for technical purposes (functionality, security, post factum investigation of possible incidents).
The reason and basis for collecting and using such data is TES’s legitimate interest in ensuring the technical availability and security of the Website.
A cookie is a small piece of text data sent from a website and stored on the user’s computer by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing. A cookie enables for websites to remember certain information (such as items added in the shopping cart, logging in, or pieces of information that the user previously entered into form fields such as names, addresses, etc).
TES does not use website visitor data for any analysis or profiling.
- Access to the data
- The list of subscribers to the newsletter is accessible to the employees of TES who administer the Website.
- The data entered into forms is accessible to the employees of TES who administer the Website and sent to the employees whose task is to reply to messages and/or process applications.
- Your rights
- By contacting TES (firstname.lastname@example.org) you may:
- ask for access to your personal data;
- ask for rectification of your personal data;
- ask for erasure of your personal data;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data, where applicable (e.g. unsubscribe from the newsletter);
- ask for the restriction on processing your personal data;
- object to the processing of your personal data.
- The above rights are granted by EU and Estonian law.
- In case personal data is erased upon request, TES nevertheless has the right to keep copies of the information if it is necessary to protect our or third-party legitimate interests, comply with governmental orders, resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, or to enforce any agreement you have entered into with TES.
- If you think your privacy rights have been violated, you may file a complaint with the Estonian Data Protection Inspectorate (aki.ee), or a respective authority of another EU country, if your habitual residence is there (see http://ec.europa.eu/newsroom/article29/item-detail.cfm?item_id=612080)